Do you want a media presence at your event? We are now accepting requests for media coverage, at all kinds of events from the obvious ones, like conferences, sports, and concerts, to the not-so-obvious ones such as family-friendly (private and public events) and weddings!
There is no event too big or too small, but they do have to be somewhat “Newsworthy”.
*Non-Profits and good causes will always be given priority*
If you are interested in having us cover your event(s), there are a few things you should know before you request:
– There is no cost to request media coverage unless you want us to travel outside the Houston area, then we just request that reasonable accommodations such as transportation, food, and lodging be provided.
– Our coverage will be from a “news point of view” only. You do not have a say in how or what clips/images we use. (Take a look around our website and you will see we are more fact-based rather than opinion based – We report what we see, and the facts gathered at the time. Nothing more, nothing less.)
– We will send the requestor a final copy “final copy” of the video and/or pictures, digitally (an e-mail link to download from Google Drive will be provided) free of charge as soon as it is ready.
(Files will usually be ready on the same day or the next day since they are news based and do not require editing)
You can then distribute, edit, use as you see fit, etc.
(We will never go after the requestor for copyright violations.)
– We reserve the right to sell/distribute copies of the event that you requested to be covered via our website, social media channels, etc., as well as the 3rd party vendors that license our videos on a non-exclusive basis)
– If we commit to an event, we will make every reasonable effort to attend, but some things are out of our control.
If you would like to request media coverage, please use the Contact Us form with the event details and we will confirm our attendance or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org